We ship worldwide.
Standard GLS shipping is available to the following countries:
- United Kingdom
Shipping fees will be displayed in checkout before the final payment step.
For any other country, please ask for a quote.
For delivery in Denmark, we provide the following delivery options:
- GLS home address. Delivery to a private home address.
- GLS business address. Delivery to a company address with a reception or someone to receive the package.
- GLS ParcelShop (PakkeShop). Parcel acceptance and collection points that are integrated into other types of shops according to a shop-in-shop system.
- Collect from store. You can pick up your order at the BÖF store. We have no regular opening hours, so please contact us and make arrangements before visiting BÖF to collect your order (firstname.lastname@example.org tel. +45 27 48 48 68).
We dispatch all orders within 1-2 days (Monday – Friday) with the exception of peak periods where this may take longer. Estimated delivery times are to be used as a guide only and commence from the date of dispatch.
You can follow your order with the tracking number included in your shipping confirmation, which you get by e-mail as soon as we dispatch your order.
- Danish orders will be delivered within 1-3 days from the day you received your shipping confirmation.
- International orders will be delivered within 1-7 days from the day you received your shipping confirmation.
- Longer delivery time apply for items not in stock.
If a delivery suffers a delay or if the delivery cannot be dispatched or only partially due to the goods not being in stock or other reasons, the consumer will be informed about this as quickly as possible or at the latest 30 days after the order was placed. In this case, the consumer will be given the option and has a right to terminate the agreement, free of charge. BÖF will refund the consumer with the sum paid as quickly as possible, though at the latest within 30 days after termination.
BÖF is not responsible for any delays caused by destination customs clearance processes.
- Should there be delays with the logistics company BÖF cannot be held liable.
- BÖF will not pay shipping for uncollected packages.
You have the right to cancel your purchases within a period of 14 calendar days after the day of delivery of the goods. The goods have to be undamaged and unused, with any labels or tags intact. Returns that are damaged or soiled, washed, altered or worn (other than to try the item on) may not be accepted and may be sent back to the customer and/or a refund refused.
If you wish to return an order, please send a copy of the order invoice to email@example.com.
BÖF will not cover the shipping cost for returned goods.